All About STEM NEWS
Enter The National Science + Engineering Competition!
There is still time to enter The National Science + Engineering Competition and we’re here to help.
The National Science + Engineering Competition is open to all 11-18 year olds living in the UK and in full-time education. The Competition rewards students who have achieved excellence in a science, technology, engineering and maths project.
Follow these simple steps and you could be walking in our winners footsteps at The Big Bang Fair!
1. Schools in the North West who want to enter the competition need to register projects through the Big Bang North West event page here (as judging takes place at the event).
2. Click the link to register for the morning.
3. On the registration page, there is a button to register projects. The system will take you through the process of entering your information. Enter as much information as you can. You can always change titles etc later.
4. Schools with projects will need to be there for the whole day, but it is only necessary to register for the morning session.
5. Email [email protected] to notify her of your entry.
We are limited for space for projects, so we will guarantee four project places per school. Schools with more than four projects will be added to a waiting list.
Contact [email protected] if you need project information or for further information and assistance.
« Back To News