All About STEM NEWS
STEM Learning: Online CPD Courses
STEM Learning provide high-quality, online professional development so you can learn wherever and whenever suits you.
- learn from world-leading experts and professional development leaders
- reflect on and develop your practice as you progress
- discuss content and your experience in the classroom with thousands of other teachers
STEM teaching programme
Free-to-access, the STEM teaching programme is supported by expert educators. Understand and use a variety of techniques to improve student learning in your primary, secondary or FE classroom:
– Assessment for learning in STEM teaching
– Planning for learning in STEM teaching
– Differentiating for learning in STEM teaching
Teaching practical science programme
– Teaching practical science: biology
– Teaching practical science: chemistry
– Teaching practical science: physics
Subject and specialist CPD
– Managing behaviour for learning
– Inspiring young people in STEM for STEM Ambassadors
– The science of learning
– Teaching primary science: exploring space
– Teaching primary science: getting started
– Teaching primary science: humans in space
– Teaching computing
– Teaching the new science curriculum: physics
– Technicians as demonstrators
The Big Bang North West 2018: 7000 school children celebrate STEM!
Metro Mayor Opens Big Bang Competition Awards Ceremony – Winners Announced!
Big Bang North West & AstraZeneca celebrate 5 years of STEM inspiration for schools!
The Big Bang North West 2018: Your AMAZING Feedback!
The Big Bang North West 2018: Official Gallery
The Big Bang North West 2018: LIVE Twitter Gallery
The Big Bang North West 2018: Big Bang UK Competition Projects
The Big Bang North West 2018: Behind the Scenes