All About STEM NEWS
A Diverse Workforce – The Genie Programme
Amazing Apprenticeships are passionate about the benefits of a diverse workforce and committed to helping employers improve representation in their apprenticeships.
The GENuine Interest in Equality Programme (GENIE) is a ground-breaking 12-month programme designed to empower motivated, engaged professionals to learn about the many challenges faced by disadvantaged and diverse applicants.
“It will help you to grow both personally and professionally and, with this knowledge, to affect real positive change in how your organisation attracts, supports and develops diverse talent.
The programme is delivered to small cohorts hand-picked to ensure diversity and cohesion, life-changing experiences and a unique opportunity to drive genuine positive change within your organisation.” – Amazing Apprenticeships.
- Empower yourself to lead on diversity, inclusion and social mobility
- Develop the knowledge and confidence to drive organisational change
- Gain new perspectives and valuable ideas for your organisation
- Develop the skills to articulate and implement your vision with senior-level buy-in
- Drive career progression by working with a senior mentor
- Receive bespoke executive coaching throughout the programme
- Build a diverse, mutually supportive personal network
All About STEM has been delivering the (ASK) Apprenticeship Support and Knowledge for Schools and Colleges project since March 2017. The project is commissioned by the National Apprenticeship Service to ensure that all young people are fully informed about the brilliant opportunities that apprenticeships offer.« Back To News