All About STEM NEWS
Virtual Employer Breakfast: Developing our Future STEM Talent through Public & Private Partnership
STEM businesses are thriving due to their collaboration with public-funded bodies – engaging our young people is key for future success.” Your business can take part in the latest STEM Learning Business Breakfast.
On Thursday the 27th of May 2021 from 9.00 am – 10.00 am, STEM Learning will be holding its latest business breakfast and joining forces with colleagues from RAL Space and Satellite Applications Catapult – key players in the space sector – who are funded through UKRI.
Public-funded bodies working alongside business are able to create the best environments for innovation whilst also delivering social value. Part of this impact is their position to support young people to be excited by and engaged with STEM subjects and careers – able to play a full part in the most exciting developments in STEM.
During the Business Breakfast:
– find out more about how these partnerships work and the innovation they champion
– discuss how these partnerships deliver social value
– hear from STEM Learning about how important it is to nurture and develop our young people to engage in STEM so that they can be part of these collaborations – delivering innovation and success going forward to further cement the UK’s position as a global leader
– share individual experiences – successes and challenges
Partners at this event are from the space sector however the message and approach are the same for businesses across all sectors.
• Alex Brown – STEM Support Manager, STEM Learning
• Chris Mutlow – Director, RAL Space
• Steph White – STEM Ambassador Project Officer, STEM Learning
• Stuart Martin – CEO, Satellite Applications Catapult
Businesses who would like to attend can book their place here.
All About STEM works on lots of exciting STEM projects. As part of the STEM Learning family, we manage the STEM Ambassador Hub in Merseyside, Cheshire and Warrington, working closely with the regional Science Learning Partnerships in Merseyside and Warrington and Cheshire and Stockport. Follow STEM Ambassador Hub Merseyside & Cheshire on Twitter .« Back To News