All About STEM NEWS
National Apprenticeship Awards 2021
Whether you are an apprentice that is exceeding expectations or a business that thinks that you have the best apprenticeship programme in the country, these awards are for you.
Choose your category and enter now, the closing date is the 28th of July!
– SME Employer of the Year (1-249 employees)
– Large Employer of the Year (250-4,999 employees)
– Macro Employer of the Year (5,000+ employees)
– Employer Recruitment Excellence
– Intermediate Apprentice of the Year
– Advanced Apprentice of the Year
– Higher or Degree Apprentice of the Year
– Rising Star of the Year
– Apprenticeship Champion of the Year
Why apply for the awards?
– An Employer of the Year entry brings with it the opportunity to be recognised and celebrated as one of the top apprentice employers in the country, boosting your business profile and helping to attract even more high-quality talent.
– Nominating an apprentice for Rising Star of the Year is an excellent way to show your thanks for their exceptional work
– Boost your CV with this top accolade
– Have the honour of being named one of the best apprentices in England
– Public recognition through regional, national, and social media
– Potential speaking opportunities at ESFA events
All About STEM (All About Futures) partner with Growth Platform, Career Connect, Sefton EBP, St Helens Chamber, Shaping Futures, Wirral Chamber and the Liverpool City Region Combined Authority as the Careers and Enterprise Company Career Hub for the Liverpool City Region.
‘Connecting schools and colleges with employers and careers program providers, to create meaningful encounters for pupils with the world of work.’
Follow All About Futures
Follow All About STEM
Follow LCR Careers Hub
Follow The Careers & Enterprise Company