All About STEM NEWS
Careers & Enterprise Company: Careers Leaders – Outstanding Training
Careers & Enterprise Company training courses help Careers Leaders to understand their role and develop the skills required to strategically embed a careers programme in their school or college.
All Careers Leaders working in state-funded secondary schools and colleges, including SEN and AP, are eligible to apply for a fully-funded training place.
If your answer is YES to any of the below questions, then get involved and click to learn more about their training courses.
- Do you lead careers in your school, special school or college?
- Do you want to enhance your understanding of a Careers Leader role?
- Are you interested in high quality CPD?
- Do you want support and ideas on how to develop an effective, strategic careers plan?
- Do you want to build your network with like-minded Careers Leaders?
- Do you want fully-funded, flexible training AND a £1,000 bursary*?
*Terms and conditions apply
All About STEM (All About Futures) partner with Growth Platform, Career Connect, Sefton EBP, St Helens Chamber, Shaping Futures, Wirral Chamber and the Liverpool City Region Combined Authority as the Careers and Enterprise Company Career Hub for the Liverpool City Region.
‘Connecting schools and colleges with employers and careers program providers, to create meaningful encounters for pupils with the world of work.’
Follow All About Futures
Follow All About STEM
Follow LCR Careers Hub
Follow The Careers & Enterprise Company