All About STEM NEWS
STEM Learning: Personalised Online Mentoring
“It’s important for all young people to have the opportunity to find out more information on the sorts of careers that they could do as well as what to consider when it comes to life after school, whether that’s Higher Education at a university, an apprenticeship or preparing for employment.”
STEM Learning’s national online mentoring scheme is designed to help 14-18 year olds explore their future career options by chatting to trained and experienced STEM professionals.
Those taking part receive:
- One to one support and inspiration from a STEM Ambassador who has an enhanced safeguarding certificate
- Training on how to use the secure and moderated mentoring messaging system
- Support and resources to help them make informed decisions about their future.
Cohorts open for registration:
- Years 10 & 11, to run 24th Jan – 4th Mar (6 weeks)
- Years 12 & 13, to run 24th Jan – 1st April (10 weeks)
- Years 12 & 13, to run 4th April – 10th June
All About STEM works on lots of exciting STEM projects. As part of the STEM Learning family, we manage the STEM Ambassador Hub in Merseyside, Cheshire and Warrington, working closely with the regional Science Learning Partnerships in Merseyside and Warrington and Cheshire and Stockport. Follow STEM Ambassador Hub Merseyside & Cheshire on Twitter .« Back To News