All About STEM NEWS
Schools: Apply for the Esero Space Education Quality Mark
The Space Education Quality Mark (SEQM) is an award given to UK schools and colleges that have shown significant use of the context of space in STEM subjects, have worked with other organisations, shared resources and used space to enrich the curriculum.
The SEQM is funded by the Science and Technology Facilities Council (STFC) and run by the European Space Education Resources Office in the UK (ESERO-UK).
In 2013, ESERO-UK took on the legacy of the of the Leading Space Education programme, with a view to increase the number of secondary schools achieving the Space Education Quality Mark and extend the programme into primary schools.
There are many benefits to taking part in the Space Education Quality Mark:
- gain recognition for your achievements
- raise the profile of quality science teaching within your school
- inspire children to take STEM subjects
- encourage further engagement with parents, other schools and the wider community
- access professional development
- forge links with space professionals and organisations
- share good practice and resources with schools across the UK
THE BIG BANG NORTH WEST 2016 IS COMING:
Don’t let your school miss out!
Click here to book…