All About STEM NEWS
Enter the Tomorrow’s Engineers EEP Robotics Challenge 2016/2017
Applications are now OPEN for secondary schools to take part in the Tomorrow’s Engineers EEP Robotics Challenge 2016/2017!
This year’s challenge will see KS3 student teams involved in space missions. Teamwork, robots, design, research, fun and loads of LEGO® are all in the mix, as are real-world challenges, teacher support and some great prizes.
Schools can apply with a written application of no more than 500 words on why they should be selected. Selected schools will receive LEGO® MINDSTORMS® Education EV3 resources, regional teacher training, online support and tutorials and input from STEM Ambassadors and volunteers.
Schools can find out more and apply here…
• Applications open: Monday 4 April 2016
• Applications close: Schools in England and Wales – Monday 4 July 2016
• Teacher training days: Beginning of 2016/2017 academic year
• Regional heats: February and March 2017
• National final: March 2017 at The Big Bang UK Young Scientists & Engineers Fair
THE BIG BANG NORTH WEST 2016 IS COMING:
Don’t let your school miss out!
Click here to book…