All About STEM NEWS
Cool for School Competition!
Refrigeration science and principles make a massive contribution to our world today – but most people never notice it! This competition from Fantastic Fridges challenges students to explore the science, technology, engineering and mathematical principles that underlie refrigeration processes, and come up with a simple experiment or presentation to demonstrate.
How to enter
- Get yourself into a team of three (11-14yr olds).
- Video your presentation or experiment – maximum 5 minutes long.
- Complete the application form highlighting why you chose your topic, what you learnt and how you worked together in your team.
- Get your school or science club to agree to sign your entry form.
- Return the form with a link to your video to us by 1st December 2019.
If you enter, you’re in with a chance to win a fantastic range of science kit prizes for your school packed with equipment, books and ideas to make science lessons cool!
- 1st Prize – £2000 value
- Two runner up prizes – £1000 value
- And a “Most innovative video” category winner – £1000 value
All entries will get a Certificate of Merit to recognise their work and highlight the skills and Gatsby Benchmarks that were involved.« Back To News