All About STEM NEWS
NEW: Go Construct STEM Ambassador Scheme
The STEM Ambassador Programme is partnered with the Construction Industry Training Board (CITB) to bring you the Go Construct STEM Ambassador scheme.
Through this collaboration, STEM Learning & the CITB aim to showcase the amazing career opportunities in construction and inspire young people to work in the industry.
Ambassadors lead a wide range of activities, including:
- Running a trade stand at a careers fair, answering questions and handing out leaflets
- Delivering a talk, sharing your experiences of getting into and working in the industry
- Leading practical sessions or workshops, giving young people a taste of life in construction
- Providing one-to-one mentorship to someone who is just starting out
- Helping teachers to develop curriculum resources and activities
- Network with like-minded professionals, developing your career as an ambassador.
Becoming a Go Construct STEM Ambassador is a great way to help inspire the next generation of construction workers while developing your employability skills!
Whether you’re a construction professional that’s new to the STEM Ambassador programme or an existing STEM Ambassador looking to get involved, visit the Go Construct website to take a look at the guide.
All About STEM works on lots of exciting STEM projects. As part of the STEM Learning family, we manage the STEM Ambassador Hub in Merseyside, Cheshire and Warrington, working closely with the regional Science Learning Partnerships in Merseyside and Warrington and Cheshire and Stockport. Follow STEM Ambassador Hub Merseyside & Cheshire on Twitter .« Back To News