All About STEM RESOURCE
Royal Society of Chemistry’s Outreach Fund
The RSC Outreach Fund provides financial support to individuals and organisations in order to enable them to run chemistry-based events and activities for public audiences. Through the fund the Royal Society of Chemistry can support members, and other advocates, to engage with different audiences, and provide people with an entry point into the chemical sciences.
Through the Outreach Fund, the RSC aim to encourage and support the development of projects that:
- Raise awareness of the place of chemistry in people’s everyday lives, especially those not already interested in chemistry, and/or
- develop the science communication skills of people who are already highly trained in chemistry.
The three tiers of funding are: Through the Outreach Fund, we aim to encourage and support the development of projects that:
- Small grants – up to £2,000
- Medium grants – between £2,000 and £10,000
- Large grants – between £10,000 – 50,000
For more details, deadlines and examples of successful bids please visit the RSC website.« Back To Resources