All About STEM NEWS
Home & School Learning: STEM/STEAM Resources Collection 30
There’s no need to ride the search engines, hop off at All About STEM’s Inspiration Station!
During this time, we know that teachers and parents are surfing the web looking for fun, interesting activities for their children. Supporting this mission is our priority so every weekday we will be sourcing and sharing home & school resources, competitions, virtual tours, videos, ideas, awards and more!
We’ll also be listing activities to promote positivity, mindfulness and exercise.
Science – Technology – Engineering – Art – Maths – Body – Mind – Enjoy!
- Make Oobleck!
- Ms Miller: Build an erupting LEGO volcano!
- Competition: Amazing animals (All ages)
Linnean – Create a new special species!
- Competition: If you were an engineering what would you do?
Identify a problem & design a solution! (4-14)
- WIN BIG WITH NASA!
Help NASA design a mechanical clockwork rover that can withstand harsh environments.
- Make a spectrophotometer from a Pringles can!
- Mission Space with Maddie & Greg
A fantastic playlist of videos & activities!
- Competition: Rapid Education’s Creative Hut LEGO Challenge!
Build the tallest tower with LEGO, but there’s a twist…
- Smallpiece Trust: Make a Keyhole Surgery Simulator
- ICE Engineers
Make Spaghetti Skyscrapers!
- LEGO Math Challenge Board
A poster packed with mathematical LEGO fun!
- Mathematics Mastery Packs
Tons of activities to download and complete!
- UKMT Maths Challenge Online Quiz
Choose your level & how many questions you’d like
- Confidence & Calm: Sleep Meditation for Children
- Take the Minecraft fitness challenge!
Don’t forget to follow All About STEM on Twitter & Facebook as we’ll be posting more resources there.
-Tag us @allaboutstem to highlight useful resources and we will feature them or pass them on.
-Tag us in your home or school project photos and inspire others. We’d love to share them and celebrate your children’s success!
We know this is a very difficult period. We will try our best to showcase enriching educational activities and help you find what you need in the shortest time.
Keep it fun, keep smiling, keep safe
– Team All About STEM