All About STEM NEWS
CEC: My Choices – School & College Transition Project
Schools will receive a Careers Leader Guide in the final week of July.
The guide offers support during and immediately after results day. It will support staff by bringing together, in one place, a plethora of key resources falling into 6 key areas:
- Finding support – results day immediate response, as well as year round sources of support and guidance for young people.
- Pathways – Identifying choices and opportunities
- Decision making and planning – investigating jobs and LMI
- Being prepared – handling applications and selection
- Positive wellbeing
- Adding value – preparing for employment
To accompany the interactive guide, The Careers & Enterprise Company will also be hosting a national, student-facing, online event, on August 3rd, showcasing the range of support out there for young people throughout the transition process.
This event will be recorded and available to use on results day and to support young people’s decision making over the next academic year.
There will also be local events and activities listed in the guide.
Click here for further information
Download resources to spread the word to students
Careers & Enterprise Company: Covid 19 Support & Resources
Gatsby Benchmark 4: FREE Born to Engineer Classroom Packs
STEM Learning: More Born to Engineer Resources
Careers & Enterprise Company: Gatsby Benchmark 4