All About STEM NEWS
STEM Learning: STEM Careers Toolkit
This month STEM Learning is launching two new STEM career resources, packed full of ideas and strategies to help teachers and Career Leaders bring STEM careers into the classroom.
Developing Career learning in STEM
This guide is aimed at teachers of science, design and technology, computing, engineering and mathematics, and those who are passionate about providing STEM career experiences.
It offers immediate ideas to try longer term solutions and resource recommendations to help bring career learning into lessons.
STEM Career Toolkit for Careers Leaders in Secondary Schools and Colleagues
This toolkit explores how STEM careers can support schools and colleges to achieve each of the Gatsby Career Benchmarks, helping them to build STEM specific content into their careers strategy.
The toolkit includes:
- an interactive guide, providing STEM careers guidance and resource suggestions for each of the Gatsby Careers Benchmarks.
- training resource and handouts, designed to increase awareness of STEM career learning amongst teaching staff.
- ideas and practical suggestions, a detailed collection of recommendations and guidance to develop STEM specific content for each benchmark.
The new careers resources can be found at:
- Developing Career learning in STEM
- STEM Career Toolkit for Careers Leaders in Secondary Schools and Colleagues
All About STEM works on lots of exciting STEM projects. As part of the STEM Learning family, we manage the STEM Ambassador Hub in Merseyside, Cheshire and Warrington, working closely with the regional Science Learning Partnerships in Merseyside and Warrington and Cheshire and Stockport. Follow STEM Ambassador Hub Merseyside & Cheshire on Twitter .« Back To News