All About STEM NEWS
Zoom: STEM Clubs in Primary Schools – Making Science Fun!
Event Date: Tuesday 1 March 2022
This free, interactive, online session for Primary School Teachers will help you think about engaging children with fun and student-led science/STEM beyond British Science Week, turning it into a year-round focus by running a regular science or STEM club.
This session will explore:
– The evidence and impact of STEM clubs on aspirations and learning
– How to set up and get started with a STEM club, including where to look for resources and funding and how to find support for running your STEM club
– How to support students to build essential skills and links to future careers to raise aspirations and confidence
You will also hear from:
– STEM Ambassadors – volunteers from industry who can support linking carers to the curriculum or provide support for your STEM club
– Other partners who can support you to embed student-led science investigations within your STEM club or classroom
Date: 1 March 2022 – 4pm
All About STEM works on lots of exciting STEM projects. As part of the STEM Learning family, we manage the STEM Ambassador Hub in Merseyside, Cheshire and Warrington, working closely with the regional Science Learning Partnerships in Merseyside and Warrington and Cheshire and Stockport. Follow STEM Ambassador Hub Merseyside & Cheshire on Twitter .« Back To News