All About STEM NEWS
Self-Paced CPD: Establishing a STEM Club – from Creation to Careers
This course focuses on helping schools to start a STEM subject club for students and sustain it across its first eighteen months. By the end of the course, you will have written a draft proposal to take to senior management, and planned six weeks’ worth of STEM club activities.
The course has three modules: Developing your STEM Club proposal; Creating a six-week plan; Planning for the long term.
- The impacts and benefits of a STEM club
- Club objectives, development and marketing plans
- Engaging senior leadership and colleagues
- Projects and activities for the short and long term
- Incorporating careers awareness and employability skill sets
- Recruiting students and keeping them engaged
The course is self-paced over 1 calendar month – (average 9 hours).
Do you run a STEM Club?
Complete this quick survey and you could win Rapid Kit for your club!
All About STEM works on lots of exciting STEM projects. As part of the STEM Learning family, we manage the STEM Ambassador Hub in Merseyside, Cheshire and Warrington, working closely with the regional Science Learning Partnerships in Merseyside and Warrington and Cheshire and Stockport. Follow STEM Ambassador Hub Merseyside & Cheshire on Twitter .« Back To News