All About STEM NEWS
Employer Benefits: Hosting a Nuffield Research Placement
Nuffield Research Placements are engaging, real-life research projects, where Year 12 students have the opportunity to make a meaningful contribution towards the work of a host organisation.
What are the benefits?
By hosting a Nuffield Research Placement you can support young people and diversify your workforce while forging strong links with schools and colleges in your local area.
• Supporting and inspiring the next generation and future STEM workforce
• Receiving invaluable assistance and fresh insights into current working practices
• Key opportunities for professional development of staff
• Fulfilling public engagement, widening participation & CSR goals
• Enhancing institutional reputation by working with motivated students
Want to know more and get involved?
If you’re based in Cumbria, Lancashire, Merseyside, Greater Manchester or Cheshire, contact us below. If not, click here to find your local coordinator.
For further information or to get started today, contact our team via [email protected]
All About STEM works on lots of exciting STEM projects. As part of the STEM Learning family, we manage the STEM Ambassador Hub in Merseyside, Cheshire and Warrington, working closely with the regional Science Learning Partnerships in Merseyside and Warrington and Cheshire and Wirral.
We also manage the STEM Enrichment Partnership for the North West which includes STEM Clubs, ESERO UK (Space) and Nuffield Research Placements.