All About STEM NEWS
ESERO: NEW – ESA Climate Detectives!
They will identify a climate problem by observing their local environment and be tasked to investigate it as Climate Detectives. Based on their investigation, teams will propose a way to help address the problem.
The students will learn about the climate on Earth as a complex and changing system and the importance of respecting our environment.
Teams can submit their investigation plan until 15 November 2018.
– participation is open to teams from 8 up to (and including) 15-year-olds
– each student team must consist of a minimum of six students up to the whole class
– one teacher can sign up a maximum three student teams
– each team must be supervised by a teacher or mentor acting as the team’s point of contact with ESA’s education official and ESERO-UK
– each team can submit one entry only and each student can only be a member of one team
Schools: Express your interest for the Big Bang North West 2019!
The Big Bang North West 2018: 7000 school children celebrate STEM!
Metro Mayor Opens Big Bang Competition Awards Ceremony – Winners Announced!
Big Bang North West & AstraZeneca celebrate 5 years of STEM inspiration for schools!
The Big Bang North West 2018: Your AMAZING Feedback!
The Big Bang North West 2018: Official Gallery
The Big Bang North West 2018: LIVE Twitter Gallery
The Big Bang North West 2018: Big Bang UK Competition Projects
The Big Bang North West 2018: Behind the Scenes