All About STEM NEWS
Employers: Top 5 Reasons to Host a Nuffield Research Placement
If you are an employer looking to inspire young people to gain STEM skills, hosting a Nuffield Research Placement is the perfect option.
Nuffield Research Placements give young people from disadvantaged backgrounds the opportunity to gain skills and confidence in science and research. They are provided by the Nuffield Foundation as part of its mission to improve social well-being and educational opportunity across the UK and an independent evaluation has shown them to increase access to university courses in STEM subjects.
There are so many benefits!
- Inspire the next generation of researchers and developers, and grow future talent
- Connect with local schools and colleges
- Work with top students to make significant contributions to your research and development projects
- Fulfil your public engagement, widening participation and corporate social responsibility goals
- Provide opportunities to your staff to develop coaching, mentoring and management skills
All About STEM works on lots of exciting STEM projects. As part of the STEM Learning family, we manage the STEM Ambassador Hub in Merseyside, Cheshire and Warrington, working closely with the regional Science Learning Partnerships in Merseyside and Warrington and Cheshire and Stockport. Follow STEM Ambassador Hub Merseyside & Cheshire on Twitter .« Back To News