All About STEM NEWS
The Great Science Share for Schools 2019!
Take part in the Great Science Share, a national campaign that encourages young people to share their scientific questions and investigations. It’s free and easy – all you need to do is create an opportunity for young people to share their curiosity about science they care about.
How? A Great Science Share for Schools event can be done in an assembly, lesson, science fair or a collaborative event with family, friends and the local community!
- Register to take part on the GSSfS Eventbrite page!
- Download free resources and ideas available for all on the Great Science Share for Schools website
- Receive exclusive GSSfS freebies including a FREE copy of WhizzPopBang’s excellent science magazine and exclusive discounts, as well as some brilliant downloads from Curiosity Box, including an Emojicode Challenge and Sciency Paper Fortune Teller.
- Sign up for the PSTT primary science newsletter to receive free primary science resources and practical support!
- Follow @GreatSciShare on twitter and let them know about your science share us using the hashtag #GreatSciShare.
Other ways to join in!
- Take part in the GSSfS Twitter Chat on 29th April 2019, 8-9pm in collaboration with Primary Rocks & Twinkl. Follow @GreatSciShare for more information.
- Work in STEM? GSSfS are trying to capture the diversity of people working in STEM through #AskAQuestion. Why not share your journey into STEM by answering these questions and sending them a short video… or complete this quick survey and send through a photo of yourself to the GSSfS team.
If you require any advice or support for your Great Science Share, contact:
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: 0161 306 3991
The Big Bang North West 2019: FULLY BOOKED!
Big Bang North West: New Headline Sponsor – Unilever!
Metro Mayor Opens Big Bang Competition Awards Ceremony 2018
The Big Bang North West 2018: Your AMAZING Feedback!
The Big Bang North West 2018: Official Gallery
The Big Bang North West 2018: Big Bang UK Competition Project