All About STEM NEWS
Free Online CPD Course: Differentiating for Learning in STEM Teaching
When it comes to teaching in the classroom one size does not fit all. This free online course – designed for STEM teachers in primary and secondary schools, and sixth form and further education colleges – will help you improve your understanding and use of Differentiating for Learning (DfL) within the STEM subjects.
Through this course you will:
- see extensive real-life classroom video footage;
- examine the key principles of effective differentiated learning;
- focus on differentiating by task using examples from the STEM subjects;
- get a range of practical ideas for how you can best respond to the assessment evidence elicited from your students;
- and explore the links between Differentiating for Learning and Assessment for Learning.
This course is part of the STEM Teaching program, which will enable you to develop your STEM teaching skills and enjoy your teaching more.
The Big Bang North West: Express your interest for our 2017 event!
Official Gallery: Thousands of children inspired at The Big Bang North West 2016!
The Big Bang North West 2016 Gallery: BBNW LIVE TWITTER ‘TRENDING’ NATIONALLY!
Headline Sponsors AstraZeneca ‘Heat Up’ The Big Bang North West
The Big Bang North West 2016: Booming Online!
The Big Bang North West 2016: Your Amazing Feedback!
The Big Bang North West 2016: A Teacher’s View