We are absolutely convinced that the programmes we manage, the companies and organisations that partner with us and our amazing STEM Ambassador volunteers make a huge difference to the lives of our local young people, helping to improve understanding, increase confidence and raise aspirations.
To get a sense of the breadth of contexts in which our partners and their STEM Ambassadors work, check out the Impact Studies in the Downloads section below.
The STEM Learning programmes we manage in the Merseyside and Cheshire regions are independently evaluated. Find out more about their impact by visiting the STEM Learning website.
You may also wish to take a look at the ‘Making an Impact’ document in the Downloads, which shares four key lessons learned through recent research and evaluation of STEM Ambassador activity.
If you are a STEM Ambassador taking part in an activity, we would encourage you to make use of the STEM Ambassador Impact Toolkit, to collect data for your own activities and help contribute to our evaluation of the STEM Ambassador Programme.
- Girl Guiding (Cheshire Forest) - Impact Study
- Science Week (Kingsmead Primary School) - Impact Study
- International Business Festival Robotics Challenge (Charge Point Technology and Gateacre School) - Impact Study
- 'I'm A Scientist' Public Engagement Event (World Museum Liverpool and the University of Liverpool) - Impact Study
- HEI On-Site Public Engagement (University of Liverpool IACD and St Thomas CE Primary School) - Impact Study
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health Tier 4 Setting (Ancora House) - Impact Study
- Bright Futures School Engagement Programme (Unilever R&D Port Sunlight) - Impact Study
- STEM Ambassador Training (Astbury St Mary's Primary School) - Impact Study
- Company Engagement (CAL International) - Impact Study
- STEM Ambassador Resources (Gorsey Bank Primary School) - Impact Study
- Uniformed Groups (Cheshire Forest Girl Guides) - Impact Study
- Making an Impact - STEM Ambassadors Impact Report